Monday, March 19, 2012

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24HR Foundation

Spring is looking the summer of matte foundations and I couldn't be happier. We've had dewy foundation launches for a long time and us oily gals want something new and need all the help we can get.

One of the new  foundations is Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hr.  This is full coverage ( yay) and darn good. Many mattes seem to lean towards light coverage which is not my favorite. No worries here. Skin looks flawless and perfected and it leaves  a nice soft finish that is  matte but not overly so and definitely not a  dry , cakey or powdery finish.

One of the best parts is that is feels like nothing on. More  like barely there coverage than full.  That's hard to pull off with full coverage. But it feels like a dream on your face.  Lancome says it took 6 years to perfect this technology and calls it EternaSoft. Whatever it is, I like it.

It's also long wear. Now  you may have heard me mention a few gazillion times that I have major makeup melt. So longwear is different for me than many. I do get a nice wear time from this but not that much more than my other foundations. I get  most of the day basically from AM to  mid-late evening. There's no major wear by then but  I might need a little touch up here and there like around the nose.  That doesn't affect how much I like this since it's what I expect from most foundations and really I don't need 24HR wear.

Teint Idole Ultra 24 HR is $44 at all Lancome outlets.

Shade shown is 110 Ivoire (C)

No comments: