Monday, October 17, 2011

LUSH Celebrate Lip Balm

LUSH gets me good with their holiday lip balms. Last year it was the incrediby delish Maple Taffy. This year brings Celebrate, a pink tinted , champagne flavored balm.

The balm gets a dusting of gold leaf particles( you can use them or not) and definitely has a sweet champagne taste that's quite good. Almond oil makes it very moisturizing and cognac, lemon, and grapefruit oils make it taste  great.

The tint is a light , slightly opaque pink with  some shimmer.

$ 8.95 at http://www.lush.com/

2 comments:

dontcallmejessie said...

I thought the gold bits were popping candy? Either way - I picked this one up, too- it tastes/smells amazing!

Beauty Alchemist said...

I read they were popping candy too, but they don't seem like that when I use it. Maybe it's just me, but there's no "pop". So, I am using it without the gold bits. I love it either way too.