Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50

I'm on the hunt  for great sunscreens right now. Ones that work with my oily skin but give me good protection, preferably a physical block.

New is SkinCeuticals  Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50. I've used the  Body Active UV Defense  Sunscreen with Mexoryl  before and know they make a good product.  Physical Fusion this hits all the bells. Ingredients include  5 % zinc oxide (Z-COTE®) and  6 % titanium dioxide, as well as artemia salina, a plankton extract, to increase the skin’s defenses and resistance to UV and heat stress.


 It's not heavy, adds the tiniest bit of moisture, sinks in fast ( very fast, you need to blend fairly quickly) and has SPF 50 with no white residue. There is  a  barely there tint. Think of it as tinted moisturizer for oily skin, but minus most of the moisture. The finish ends up fairly matte and it makes a great makeup base .

For me, this is all I need this time of year. And then use foundation on top of it .  If you need more moisture, you can easily layer over it and if you are low maintenance, it's fine on it's own.

50ml is $ 30.00 at http://www.skinceuticals.com/

 Also, May is  National Skin Cancer Awareness Month and SkinCeuticals   is teaming up with the MRA (Melanoma Research Alliance) to fight Melanoma.
SkinCeuticals is spreading the word on Facebook by asking users to post videos or written testimonials (i.e. how Melanoma has either affected them or someone they know) on the SkinCeuticals Facebook page.

Starting May 2nd, SkinCeuticals will donate $20 to the MRA for every video uploaded and $2 for every post. Additionally, each user who uploads a video will receive a free full-size Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50.

 SkinCeuticals on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/SkinCeuticals

1 comment:

Paul said...

It makes my skin so pretty. After use of this my skin glowing. I fell fresh and cool after using it. I regarded as being controversial. You are always really kind towards readers like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.

spider vein removal