Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clinique Even Better -Bigger Size ( and it does work)

If you love Clinique's Even Better  Dark Spot Corrector, and you need to if you have any spots you'd like faded, it now comes in an even larger size.

I've had my  1 oz bottle for awhile and used it occasionally. Not enough to see if it really worked. So about a month ago I decided to buckle down and use it daily. These things take long use to work, I know that and needed to put it to the test. I have  a few acne scars and some  minor pigmentation from the sun. I don't sun myself much but I am in the pool a  lot and no matter how  much I re-apply the SPF I still get some sun.

The verdict after 4 weeks- this works. It took 3 weeks to really see a difference but all of a sudden the spots seemed lighter, less and more  brighter was  skin visible.

I use Even Better once daily in the AM with Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM at night. Most days I use Clinique's Even Better foundation to amp up the brightening.  The foundation actually makes your skin glow a little , right from the bottle.

Even Better larger size is 1.7 oz and retails for $ 73.00 and the regular size is 1 oz for $ 49.50 , all at http://www.clinique.com/

No comments: