Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Prevage Eye Treatments

Prevage has just released 2 new eye preparations that are making my eyes feel really good right now .  They are   Prevage Eye Advanced Anti-aging Serum and Prevage Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15.


The Serum is just right. Highly moisturizing but not too heavy . I haven't  used it long enough to say if it's been line minimizing, but one can hope. If it tones the skin and keeps it hydrated, then it's good by me and it has done that.   Right now I am using this every night.

The SPF  Moisturizer  has shea butter and you can tell. It's heavy and gives super moisture. As dry as my eye area is, at first I was overwhelmed with this. I used too much and my eyes stayed tacky for too long. Now that I've learned a little is all you need, I love how comforted it makes my eye area feel.   I was outside this weekend for hours in the wind and this kept  my eye area feeling good . It didn't fade away but kept hydrating.  With most of us looking at colder , windier days , this will be one to help with that.  The SPF is a plus , as it's important, I think, to have that in your eye cream.

Both have the Prevage  ingredients like Idebenone for eradicating sun damage and to help fight free radicals.

Read more at : http://www.elizabetharden.com/


PREVAGE® Eye Advanced Anti-aging Serum – $98.00

PREVAGE® Eye Ultra Protection Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 – $98.00

No comments: