Sunday, September 5, 2010

Maybelline's New Fit Me

Maybelline is bringing a whole new line called Fit Me to  stores  in January 2010 . Fit Me is  aimed at both new  makeup wearers as well as longtime users. The idea  here is shade matching  and true shades. The line is powder, foundation, concealer, blush and bronzer.  All are coordinated so there is a shade match across  product categories and powder and foundations will both have the same product number.

According to WWD ,  Maybelline  is using " skin merge technology". which is a patented formula to match skin tone and blend easily.

The foundations and powders will be available in  18 lightest to darkest shades, and will retail for $7.99 each. Concealers come in six shades and retail for $6.49 each. Blush and bronzer will retail for $5.51.

 *** Ed. note - full review finally up here  as of Jan. 27

All info/image: WWD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

exciting!

Lina said...

Hi, I already saw it at a local Wal-Mart..only thing is that they were already sold out of many of the sades. :( my shades are on the picture you have on the blog. I'm so excited to try it, I will hunt them down LOL

Beauty Alchemist said...

Good luck Carolina. Releases often ahppen ahead of what they originally say, which is fine by me :). I'll have to look around and see if it's out near me.