Monday, June 14, 2010

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup


It's summer and it's hot. When you have oily skin like I do, that means it going to be even oilier, greasy and well ,you get the idea.

A foundation with some acne helping ingredients seemed like a great idea. I have used Rimmel's Stay Matte and like it well enough but it's really sheer . I prefer more coverage. For some reason acne helping makeup =light coverage . Doesn't anyone get that spots and pores need more coverage? Well it seems Clinique did.

Their new Acne Solutions makeup is fabulous. I expected I would like it but not like this. I get medium/full but light feeling coverage that lasts all day. That almost never happens. The foundation goes on smoothly , evenly and looks great on. It isn't matte but manages to block the oil in my T Zone incredibly well. I needed to blot down only once . Most days it's at least twice and that's with a matte foundation/primer.

I have used this both with and without my CoverFx Clear Prep primer. It's better with the primer certainly, but does well both ways.

Acne solutions has .5 % salicyclic acid in the formula , so you get a low dose of acne banishing meds with your foundation.

With more adults having acne, this is a great choice for women who have oil/acne but don't want barely there formulas.

Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup is on counter now and is $ 24.50

No comments: