Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Peter Thomas Roth Oily Skin Instant Mineral SPF 30


Last year Peter Thomas Roth's UnWrinkle Instant Mineral was one of my summer finds. Now I have added the one for Oily/Problem skin which is even better.

With my oily and perspiring skin, in summer keeping SPF on my face is very difficult. I can't use SPF creams all over my face, not at all in the T -Zone and what I do use is not going to last the day or even afternoon possibly. I rely a lot on my makeup SPF but that degrades some too. So in addition to light SPF mattifying moisturizers for my face , I need powder SPF. That's where the Peter Thoma Roth comes in. The oily skin version is mattifying and even has .4 % salicyclic acid and willow bark extract , both great for oily skin.

I love that no matter when , I can grab this and dust on SPF 30 . It's easy and portable. You just remove the cap and brush on. You may have to shake a little powder into the brush, but not usually. Now the retractable brush here isn't top grade makeup quality,but to swipe on a quick powdering, it matters not to me. It goes easily over makeup and is invisible.

There is also regular Instant Mineral SPF in the line. ( The UnWrinkle version seems to have been discontinued).

Retail for both is $ 30.00 each for .15 oz

No comments: