Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graey Fashion Designs


Graey first came to my attention when an invite to the Fall fashion week show arrived. I had not heard of the line and don't think many had. I had all intent of attending the show but things got in the way as they will and I wasn't in town .

What interested me first was that the line was priced lower than most show lines and then I went on to read designer Janet Kim's bio and how she trained at haute couture houses like Dior and Rochas.
It's fun to see new brands emerge and this pink dress pictured is especially pretty. I can totally see a Gossip Girl in it.

Her line is now up online and there will also be a sample sale this week on May 9th in NY, but it will also be online at :


Graeys' regular prices for dresses are all under 300.00 , so the sale should produce some great prices.

In June there will be a trunk show at Bendels .

You can read her blog here:http://graey.blogspot.com/

or shop etc. here http://www.graeyny.com/































.

No comments: