Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New from NYX Cosmetics-Summer


NYX cosmetics is coming out with a new bronzer for that summer tan without the sun.

According to the company "This bronzer provides a "just tanned" look with a touch of rose which warms the skin and adds a spark of shimmer. You can also use NYX Cosmetics Body Bronzer as an eye shadow or blush."

NYX has not been sold anywhere near where I live until very recently, so I had never been able to try the line, but had heard some good things.

First , this bronzer is huge. The case is 4 1/2 inches . It is also really nice. You need a big enough brush, but it definitely gave me a sunkissed look.

At first I got a little too much on my pale skin and it was muddy, but once I applied more carefully, and let it set, it looked great. I loved having some color in the cold.

There is just a bit of shimmer in it, enough to give some glow, but not enough to be too much. This can be worn day or night, and I did try it as a blush also, and was really happy with it .

This compares well with any of the other bronzers I have tried. I haven't had great luck with powders, preferring gel/creams. This is a powder that works.
The retail is 14.99


To complement the bronzer, a beautiful peachy gold nail polish called Aurora, and a gold pink ( which leans to a medium pink) mega-gloss joins the line.



PS-a plus , no animal testing from this line









sp.thanks to MaryAm Z

No comments: